Creating your custom care plan with RehabOne begins with scheduling your first appointment. Next, we will send you specific information, materials and forms. Many of our patients have found it helpful to complete this information at home prior to coming to the first visit. This can make the time you spend in the office more efficient for you.
What to bring with you
- Your Forms: Many of our patients find it helpful and an excellent use of their time to review the materials and complete some of the forms & questionnaires prior to the appointment. You’re able to download a copy of the new patient evaluation questionnaire by clicking here.
- Your Medications: Please bring a list of medications you are currently taking. If it’s easier, simply place all of your medications (prescription and over the counter medications) in a bag and bring that with you for the doctor to review.
- Medical Records: If you have medical records such as medical reports, and/or x-ray/MRI studies, please bring them.
- Comfortable Clothes: We will provide you with a clean gown. However, if you would prefer you may bring shorts and a short-sleeve shirt.
- A Friend or Family Member: You are welcome to have someone accompany you on the visit. We want you to feel at ease, and it can be useful to have someone with you listening and taking notes.
When you arrive
When you arrive at the office, we will ask to you to sign-in and may have some final paperwork for you to review and sign. You will then meet with a physician to go over your medical records and discuss the details of your injury. The doctor will also conduct a physical exam. If you are having a program consultation, you will also meet with our exercise specialist, psychologist as well complete computer assessments.
We understand that the medical process can sometimes feel complicated and intimidating. The entire RehabOne clinical team – physicians, physician assistants and medical staff – are here to answer your questions and offer you as much information as possible.
You can expect your individual treatment plan to be solutions-driven to help you live a full and functional life.